How to enroll in classes?
We encourage you to apply as early as possible for your intended start term in order to receive an expedited decision. Applications for all terms are reviewed on a rolling basis.
Enroll in classes and make payments
For the latest updates, please watch this space for new announcements.
- As per SEVIS Regulations and Guidelines Spring 2023 classes for all International Students will be In-Person.
- For any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Clubs & Organizations
Jobs and Financial
Life in Silicon Valley
Links to the student life section, with tips on what to do in the Bay Area.
Department of Accounting Services Forms
International Student Office Forms
- PF-1 H1B Cap Gap Request Form
- PF-1 Travel Request Form
- PF-1 Annual Vacation Request Form
- PI-20 Deferment Request Form
- PReduced Course Load Request Form Due to Academic Difficulty - Form A
- PReduced Course Load Request Form Due to Medical Condition - Form B
- PReduced Course Load Request Form Due to Completion of Study - Form C
- PProgram Extension Request Form
- PChange of Status to F-1 checklist
- PF-1 Visa Checklist
OPT Request Forms
Policies & Regulations
- PAcademic Policies
- PAdmissions Policies
- PBereavement Policy
- PBoard Policies
- PBoard Code of Ethics
- PCampus Policies
- PCareer Services Policy
- PEmployer Tuition Reimbursement Policy
- PInternational Student Policies
- PNon Academic Regulations
- PUniversity Registrar Policies
- PStudent Code of Conduct