How to enroll in classes?
We encourage you to apply as early as possible for your intended start term in order to receive an expedited decision. Applications for all terms are reviewed on a rolling basis.
- ITU received a letter from WSCUC. Find more information on Accreditation Page.
- All ITU classes are presently offered online (weeknight and weekend) in a virtual, synchronous modality (using tools such as Zoom, Google Meets, etc.), following strict COVID-19 guidelines.
- Presently, specific classes are also offered in-person, on a TBA basis.
- The university officially returns to in-person classes: Spring/2022 (Jan/2022).
Jobs and Financial
Clubs & Organizations
Life in Silicon Valley
Links to the student life section, with tips on what to do in the Bay Area.
Department of Accounting Services Forms
International Student Office Forms
- =F-1 H1B Cap Gap Request Form
- =F-1 Travel Request Form
- =F-1 Annual Vacation Request Form
- =I-20 Deferment Request Form
- =Reduced Course Load Request Form Due to Academic Difficulty - Form A
- =Reduced Course Load Request Form Due to Medical Condition - Form B
- =Reduced Course Load Request Form Due to Completion of Study - Form C
- =Program Extension Request Form
- =Change of Status to F-1 checklist
- =F-1 Visa Checklist
OPT Request Forms
- =Academic Policies
- =Admissions Policies
- =Bereavement Policy
- mBoard Policies
- mBoard Code of Ethics
- =Campus Policies
- =Career Services Policy
- =Employer Tuition Reimbursement Policy
- =International Student Policies
- =Non Academic Regulations
- =University Registrar Policies
- =Student Code of Conduct