How to enroll in classes?
We encourage you to apply as early as possible for your intended start term in order to receive an expedited decision. Applications for all terms are reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Spring 2022 classes will be online as ITU is still working with the county on opening up spaces in person.
- SEVIS has sent a notification to all universities that students can take online classes until September 2022.
- We will send a notification via email and post an announcement on the ITU website if there are any updates about in-person classes for Spring or Summer 2022
- For any queries please email email@example.com
- RE: November 2021 Student Update from the President
- ITU received a letter from WSCUC. Find more information on Accreditation Page.
- All ITU classes are presently offered online (weeknight and weekend) in a virtual, synchronous modality (using tools such as Zoom, Google Meets, etc.), following strict COVID-19 guidelines.
- Presently, specific classes are also offered in-person, on a TBA basis.
- The university officially returns to in-person classes: Spring/2022 (Jan/2022).
Jobs and Financial
Clubs & Organizations
Life in Silicon Valley
Links to the student life section, with tips on what to do in the Bay Area.
Department of Accounting Services Forms
International Student Office Forms
- PF-1 H1B Cap Gap Request Form
- PF-1 Travel Request Form
- PF-1 Annual Vacation Request Form
- PI-20 Deferment Request Form
- PReduced Course Load Request Form Due to Academic Difficulty - Form A
- PReduced Course Load Request Form Due to Medical Condition - Form B
- PReduced Course Load Request Form Due to Completion of Study - Form C
- PProgram Extension Request Form
- PChange of Status to F-1 checklist
- PF-1 Visa Checklist
OPT Request Forms
- PAcademic Policies
- PAdmissions Policies
- PBereavement Policy
- PBoard Policies
- PBoard Code of Ethics
- PCampus Policies
- PCareer Services Policy
- PEmployer Tuition Reimbursement Policy
- PInternational Student Policies
- PNon Academic Regulations
- PUniversity Registrar Policies
- PStudent Code of Conduct