How to enroll in classes?
We encourage you to apply as early as possible for your intended start term in order to receive an expedited decision. Applications for all terms are reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Fall 2022 classes will be hybrid as SEVIS now requires all International Students to take at least one in-person class.
- We will send a notification via email and update ITU website on upcoming in-person classes for Fall 2022.
- For any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs and Financial
Clubs & Organizations
Life in Silicon Valley
Links to the student life section, with tips on what to do in the Bay Area.
Department of Accounting Services Forms
International Student Office Forms
- PF-1 H1B Cap Gap Request Form
- PF-1 Travel Request Form
- PF-1 Annual Vacation Request Form
- PI-20 Deferment Request Form
- PReduced Course Load Request Form Due to Academic Difficulty - Form A
- PReduced Course Load Request Form Due to Medical Condition - Form B
- PReduced Course Load Request Form Due to Completion of Study - Form C
- PProgram Extension Request Form
- PChange of Status to F-1 checklist
- PF-1 Visa Checklist
OPT Request Forms
- PAcademic Policies
- PAdmissions Policies
- PBereavement Policy
- PBoard Policies
- PBoard Code of Ethics
- PCampus Policies
- PCareer Services Policy
- PEmployer Tuition Reimbursement Policy
- PInternational Student Policies
- PNon Academic Regulations
- PUniversity Registrar Policies
- PStudent Code of Conduct