ITU Community Outreach
Welcome to ITU Community Outreach!
The mission of ITU Community Outreach is to build beneficial relationships and collaborations between ITU faculty, staff, and students and the surrounding communities we serve.
Initiatives & Programs
At ITU, we offer financial support and payment plans to help fund your education. Special tuition financial support and scholarships are available for California residents, veterans, and active-duty members, employees of the Silicon Valley Organization (SVO) member organizations, as well as full-time police officers, firefighters, and public paramedics.
Listed are some of our outreach programs:
- Hispanic Heritage Month Financial Support (HHMFS)
- African Ancestry Month Financial Support (AAMFS)
- ITU Student Loan (ITUSL)
- California Resident Financial Support (CRFS)
- Alumni Financial Support (AFS)
- First Responders Financial Support (FRFS)
- Student Referral Financial Support (SRFS)
- Alumni Referral Financial Support (ARFS)
- Presidential Scholarship (PSFS)
Meet Our Team
Under the leadership of the ITU University Leadership team the driving force of the Office of Community Engagement is: