Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence(ML&AI)
Kickstart your career in Artificial Intelligence and Master the fundamentals of Machine Learning and AI
This Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Certificate (MLAI) will equip you with the best practices and actionable knowledge needed to put you and your organization at the forefront of the AI revolution.
- This will help you learn essential concepts and skills needed to develop effective AI systems
- It will also help you to understand the challenges posed by AI in the workplace
- Your hands-on project (s) will allow you to apply cutting-edge, industry-relevant knowledge in machine learning and AI that you can bring on to your organization
- In the recent LinkedIn’s Emerging Report 2020, AI experts stood as one of the fastest-growing job careers in AI and the demand for AI professionals grew by 74% annually in the last five years.
- Individuals with a Machine Learning and AI (MLAI) Certificate earn an average of $120, 000 a year!
Cost: Each level costs $1,950 and the total costs for the three levels is $5,850
- Python – Overview
- Scrubbing/sorting/cleaning data
- Exploratory Data Analysis basic concepts
- Basic Machine Learning
- Neural Networks (MLP)
- Capstone project/signature assignment
- Advanced Algorithms ML and Ai
- CNN – Convolutional Neural Networks
- Computer Vision Application
- Capstone project/signature assignment
- RNN – Recurrent Neural Networks
- Natural Language Processing
- Security using ML and AI
- Project-based real-world problem solving
Duration: A full-time student can complete the certificate in 8-24 months.
Dr. JeongHee Kim is a core professor at ITU. He also works as an adjunct faculty at San Jose State University. Previously, he served as a Senior Engineer of Software Verification at Broadcom, a District Manager at Panasonic, and a Consultant for Electronics, Telecommunications Research Institute (ETRI), Sybersay Communications, and Bell Labs in Lucent Tech. His research experience is in algorithm development of noise reduction, system optimization, performance analysis, and adaptive filtering process.
Dr. Kim holds a PhD in electrical engineering from New Mexico State University, where his thesis covered stereophonic acoustic echo cancellation, Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from the University of Kansas and his Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from West Coast University.
Python – Overview (10 hrs)
Scrubbing/sorting/cleaning data (5 hrs)
Exploratory Data Analysis basic concepts (5 hrs)
Basic Machine Learning (10 hrs)
Neural Networks (MLP) (5 hrs)
Capstone project/signature assignment (5 hrs)
Advanced Algorithms ML and Ai (15 hrs)
CNN – Convolutional Neural Networks (10 hrs)
Computer Vision Application (15 hrs)
RNN – Recurrent Neural Networks (10 hrs)
Natural Language Processing (15 hrs)
Security using ML and AI (10 hrs)
Project-based real-world problem solving (20 hrs)
RECOMMENDED COURSE SEQUENCE
Step 1: Take Courses
Machine Learning and AI Certificate Program is a series of courses that helps you master a skill. To begin, enroll in the AI and Machine Learning Certificate Program.
Step 2: Hands-on Project
Every course includes a hands-on project. You’ll need to successfully finish the project(s) to complete the course and earn your certificate.
Step 3: Earn a Machine Learning and AI Certificate
When you finish every course and complete the hands-on project, you’ll earn a Certificate that you can share with prospective employers and your professional network.
• Accomplished professional with 35 years experience in College research and Education, Product Development, Business Development, Engineering Management, Product Line Management, and General Management in the high tech industry, mainly in semiconductor equipment, renewable energy, and consumer electronic industries
• Experience in startups (entrepreneur) as well as in corporate settings. Founded and co-founded several companies and carried out the development process from idea and design to manufacturing and commercialization
• Leading roles in strategic sales and marketing of semiconductor equipment and renewable energy organizations at Asyst Technologies and Evolution Solar.
• Leading roles in quality and continuous improvement programs with six sigma lean training at Allied Signal (Honeywell)
• Experience in Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) modeling and simulation
• Project development experience in the US and internationally
• 10 years of teaching and research experience as a professor at Alfred University and Clarkson University
• Co-inventor of 21 US-issued patents in the fields of semiconductors processing, dynamic pressure control, and safety controller.
• Published a number of articles in scientific journals and conference proceedings
• Earned a Ph.D. Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Clarkson University