ITU Open Campus – A better way to learn.
ITU’s Open Campus is a great way for students to take courses in areas of interest or professional development, without the need to enter into a degree program.
Our Popular Courses
ITU’s Open Campus classes blend current Silicon Valley trends with highly skilled sought-after professors who are accomplished professionals within their fields.
The even better news is students can also use up to 9 credit hours (i.e. the equivalent of 3 courses) from these Open Campus courses, to apply towards degree completion requirements. If you decide to go for a complete Masters’s degree at a later time, those credits will count.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
From January through April 2021. For alternative payment methods, please reach out to the Finance department: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Open Campus
- The Open Campus program provides a unique opportunity for anyone to take ITU’s courses without being enrolled as a student.
- Today’s intricate and interconnected global economy, more than ever, demands a highly-skilled workforce.
- Accessing quality education will be an anchor to expanding your career horizons.
Why Open Campus
- New skills for the ever-changing business landscape
- The latest proficiencies to unlock your career potential
- A more holistic understanding of your chosen industry