[et_pb_wpt_schema_breadcrumbs display_home_item=”off” min_items=”3″ _builder_version=”4.6.6″ _module_preset=”default”][/et_pb_wpt_schema_breadcrumbs]
Transfer Credit Policy
Applicants who have taken graduate-level courses at other regionally accredited US colleges and universities may, at the time of application for admission, a petition to transfer course credit hours towards their ITU degree program. The relevant Department Chair grants final approval, subject to the following criteria:
- A grade of B or better in the course is required for any credit hours to be transferred.
- No more than 9 graduate-level credit hours may be transferred from other regionally accredited US colleges and universities.
- Courses transferred must be substantially equivalent to courses offered at ITU.
- The courses to be transferred may substitute for electives but not for core courses in the ITU degree program.
- Grades from previous institutions will not be transferred and will not affect GPA.
- In no case will a petition for transfer credit be considered later than the end of the first trimester of a student’s enrollment.