This course offers students an engaging introduction and hands-on practice in the fundamental areas of human-centered user experience (UX) design and demonstrates their creative problem-solving skills by building a design portfolio across a range of UX / UI projects throughout the course.
Why Should I Learn UI/UX
- This will help you to learn to develop compelling user experiences that are good for designers, engineers, information architects, writers, sociologists, and entrepreneurs
- You will able to create successful, innovative web, print and packaging design solutions
- You will be able to learn multidisciplinary design thinking approach, used to strengthen familiar, often undervalued, skills
- If you have no previous UI/UX background and want to start a career in UI/ UX, you will learn the basic principles and practices that will help you in your current career or will help you change your career
- UI/ UX Designers earn an average of $110, 000 in a year!
Total Required: 3 Courses. You are required to complete both the UI/UX and the Dynamic UX Courses and select one of the following electives: Design Fundamentals, Web Graphic Design, Basic Image Manipulation, Motion Graphics, Storyboard Design
Duration: A full-time student can complete the certificate in 4-12 months.