Most organizations in the world use ERP software, which centralizes business processes, and enables the collection, storage, management, and interpretation of data from various business divisions. It is also used to automate and streamline interdepartmental workflows. Over 80% of corporates all over the world use SAP systems, and over 76% of revenue transactions touch an SAP system at some point.
SAP (Systems, Applications, and Products) is a global leader in ERP applications. In this context, it is critical to understand and work with SAP software to position oneself in a competitive job market. SAP ERP products such as SAP BI (Business Intelligence), SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management), and many more are specially tailored for certain business areas such as Supply Chain Management, Finance, HR, and others. Specializations in these areas can strengthen one’s career to reach future goals quicker.
ITU is a proud member of the SAP University Alliance, a global program, enabling over 3,200 educational institutions globally to integrate the latest SAP technologies into teaching. Upon successful completion of 3 or more approved ERP/SAP courses at ITU, students are eligible to receive a Joint Recognition Award Certificate from the SAP University Alliance and ITU. Several ERP/SAP courses also help prepare students for higher-level SAP and/or other Business Certifications.
Why Should I Learn SAP
- This will help you maximize software adoption and productivity with targeted, learner-centric platforms delivered online, on-site, virtually, and in the flow of work
- This will also help you and enables your business and organization to always stay ahead of the competition by creating a culture of continuous learning, keep pace with technology advances, and innovate faster
- This will also assist you in driving faster innovation, enhances resiliency, and keeps you up to speed with evolving technology through a dynamic culture of continuous learning.
- *Recent Pearson VUE reports shown that SAP Certificate helps individuals to leverage their career by increasing their salary and wages by 35% and accelerating their output by 44% (Retrieved from https://training.sap.com/certification)
- *IDC Report sponsored by SAP has shown that businesses that implemented SAP improved their business process by 30% and has an increase of 671% ROI within three years(Retrieved from https://www.sap.com/documents/2020/07/7632b95e-a37d-0010-87a3-c30de2ffd8ff.html)
Total Required: Take three ERP/SAP Courses to receive a Joint Recognition Award Certificate from the SAP University Alliance and ITU. Several ERP/SAP courses also help prepare students for higher-level SAP and/or other Business Certifications.
Duration: A full-time student can complete the certificate in 4-12 months.