Students must pay the entire student account balance upon course registration by completing one of the following:
A) Pay Online:
For international payments:
B) Pay in person at the Department of Accounting Services with:
C) Pay by wire transfer:
To qualify for the Installment Plan, you must:
- Have no bounced check record with ITU
- Enroll in 6 or more credit hours for the trimester
- Not enrolled in any internship course
To enroll in an Installment Plan you’ll need to:
- Complete and submit a Promissory Note to the Department of Accounting Services
- Provide post-dated checks for the installments:
- Post-dated check if enrolled in 6 credit hours
- Post-dated checks if enrolled in 7 or more credit hours
- Pay a nonrefundable $100 Installment Plan fee along with your first installment payment
E) Pay by Employer Tuition Reimbursement
- Complete and submit an Employer Tuition Reimbursement Deferred Payment Plan Application Form and Statement of Financial Liability within ITU’s regular registration period.
- Along with the completed form, student must also provide a letter from the employer’s Human Resources department confirming current employment, a copy of the student’s employer education assistance/reimbursement plan, and check or cash to pay the non-refundable $50 ETR processing fee.
- ETR applications submitted during the late registration period (see the Campus Calendar) will be assessed an additional late processing fee of $50.
- A new ETR application and ETR Statement of Financial Liability must be submitted each trimester.
- Submit the completed application form along with the $50 non-refundable ETR processing fee and proof of employment to ITU, Department of Accounting Services, Accounts Receivable, at 2711 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95134.
Please see the campus calendar for important dates.