International Technological University Located at
2711 N. 1st St., San Jose, CA.
Phone: 888-488-4968
Go to Top

ISO Document Submission Form

Form Descriptions

1. New Initial Student Form – I am a new student to ITU and need an I-20 to apply for an F-1 visa. I am currently not in the United States.

2. F-1 Transfer Student Form – I am new student to ITU. I am current student or recent graduate of a U.S. Institution. I need an I-20 to start my degree program at ITU.

3. F-1 OPT Student Form – I am currently on OPT or have entered by OPT grace period. I need an I-20 to start my degree program at ITU.

4. Change of Status to F-1 Form – I am in the United States in another visa status and would like to change status to F-1 (Change of Status).

5. Change of Program Student Form – I am currently a student at ITU. I would like to change degree programs (Change of Program).

6. Second Master’s Student Form – I am graduating from ITU this trimester. I would like to complete another program at ITU.

7. Non-Student Visa Student Form – I am on a non-student visa that allows for academic study. I do not need an I-20.

Last modified: July 15, 2016