- Students will be given a 100% refund if a class is cancelled by the University.
- Students have until 11:59PM (PST) on the day of the class session to drop classes.
- Students have the right to cancel the enrollment agreement and obtain a refund of charges paid (not including non-refundable fees) through attendance at the first class session, or the seventh day after enrollment, whichever is later.
- If a students drops their class(es), or withdraw from the University after the first class session, amounts refunded are calculated based upon the time the student dropped their class(es) or withdrew from the University.
- To withdraw from a class:
- Log into MyITU and drop the class.
- To request a refund:
- To withdraw from the University:
- Notify the Office of the Registrar through this link.
- If students have received federal student financial aid funds, students are entitled to a refund of moneys not paid from federal student financial aid program funds.
ITU’s refund schedule is as follows:
|Class Drop Date||Refund Percentage|
|Prior to the start of the trimester||100%|
|During the add/drop period (ending the second Sunday from the beginning of the trimester at 11:59PM)||100%|
|During the third week of the trimester (ending the third Sunday from the beginning of the trimester at 11:59PM)||80%|
|After the third week of the trimester||0%|
- Internships are consider as classes and subject to the refund policy.
- Students who are separated from ITU as the result of disciplinary action forfeit all refund rights.
- All non-refundable fees will not be refunded.
- Refunds for international wire transfers (when applicable) will only be issued by wire transfer back to the originating account. No exceptions. Student is responsible for any fees incurred for a wire transfer refund. Refunds will be processed within 3 weeks. Please note that the release of the refunds depends on the receiving banks and this may take up to 3 months.