Presented by Octave V. Baker, Ph.D., Lecturer, Santa Clara University.
Psychological safety is a key factor for successful team learning and innovation, says Amy Edmondson of the Harvard Business School.
Psychological safety is especially critical for teams in the science, technology, and engineering sectors. With the workforce in these organizations now more culturally diverse, their leaders urgently need the insights and skills to successfully lead multicultural teams.
(1) understand psychological safety
(2) learn key cultural differences that influence psychological safety
(3) identify specific actions for fostering psychological safety within culturally diverse teams.
• 5:30 pm – Registration, Light Snacks & Beverages
• 6:00-7:30 pm – Keynote Program
• 7:30-7:45 pm – Continue to network and share insights
• 7:45-9:00 pm – Social hour across street at Dish N Dash (optional)