Welcome to ITU’s Online Application, the gateway for taking the next step in your educational and professional journey!
Tuition Reduction Opportunities
- California residents
- Active Members and Veterans of the US Armed Forces
- Employees of Silicon Valley Organization (SVO) member organizations:
- Full-time active duty police officers, firefighters, public paramedics
ITU's Master Degree Programs
- Master of Business Administration
- Business Analytics
- Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science in Digital Arts
- Master of Science in Engineering Management
- Master of Science in Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information & Cybersecurity
For non-degree seeking students only.
Click here to learn more about ITU's Open Campus!Need Help? Click Here
Below are some quick guidelines on starting and completing the process; please read them carefully before beginning. Once you have read the instructions, click on the ‘Click Here to Start the ITU Application Process Now’ link below. You will be redirected to MyITU, where you can begin, and submit, your application.
Step 1: Complete the Application Form
|Term||Application Deadline||Classes Start|
|Fall 2017||August 15||September 5|
|Spring 2018||December 15||January 9|
|Summer 2018||April 15||May 8|
Step 2: Submit Your Admissions DocumentsIn addition to your application, you must submit required documentation.
- Copy of your valid government ID or passport
- Sealed official transcripts from all universities attended. Transcripts must be mailed directly from the institution or through an official U.S. e-Transcript provider.
- Statement of Purpose – an essay describing your personal and professional goals and reasons for obtaining your graduate degree. Word count must not exceed 750 words.
- Resumé – Must not exceed two (2) pages.
- Proof of English proficiency.
- International students only: foreign transcript evaluations (course-by-course) and proof of financial resources (submitted through the ISO document form).
For more information on admissions requirements, you can visit the Graduate Admissions on the ITU website.
Important Information for International Applicants
International applicants are required to submit foreign transcript evaluations (course-by-course) 1, proof of financial resources, and demonstrate English proficiency by either submitting a TOEFL internet-based test (ibt)3 or IELTS academic score2.click here.
There are additional documents that are required by our International Student Office that you can review on the International Student Document Submission page.1 Official foreign transcript evaluations from an approved provider must be sent to ITU directly by mail, in-person, or through a verified e-transcript provider such as Parchment.
2 The IELTS Test Report Form (TRF) code can be provided to ITU for online score verification. ITU looks for a band score of 6.0‡ or better for the academic module.
3 The ITU TOEFL DI Code is 4446. ITU looks for a score of 72‡ or better for the internet-based test (ibt).
‡ Students whose TOEFL or IELTS scores do not meet this benchmark will be required to partake in additional language training prior to arrival at ITU, depending on the student’s level of proficiency.
International Student Document Submissions
(Must Be Completed Within 6 Months of Your Trimester Start Date)
Trimester Start Dates
- Fall - September 5
- Spring - January 9
- Summer - May 8
If your application is accepted, you will receive an acceptance letter via email that provides the enrollment process.
If you have any technical issues with this page, please submit a ticket for assistance.